32- 40 hours per week
Are quality, analytical skills and decisiveness anchored in your DNA? Then read on.
Because we keep on growing, we are looking for a Quality Manager. In this function it will become your responsibility to ensure the quality of our products and processes.
Together with the Quality Manager you will work closely with our team in China and the colleagues from Product Management. You ensure that all our products meet legal requirements. You do this by building and accurately maintaining product files, recording data in various systems and maintaining certifications. You regularly communicate with suppliers, customers and external authorities.
• Monitoring the QA administration and delivery/management of project documents for quality management.
• Initiate and monitor HQTS inspections within the factories we work with.
• Monitoring inspections and tests to be carried out that are related to the progress and / or planning of product development.
• Enforcement of quality procedures.
• Maintaining quality management systems like BRC.
• Performing quality checks on products and samples.
• You are able to keep an overview, are stress resistant and work with a problem-solving attitude.
• You are at your best in a dynamic and hectic work environment and you know how to communicate.
• You have a HBO thinking ability.
• Several years of experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of product legislation (CE and GMP) is a pre.
• Knowledge of quality management systems (such as BRC) is a pre.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
• Professional command of the English language.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
• Fresh fruit
• Boot camp
• Your own soccer team
• Discount on products
• Personal development plan
• An excellent pension scheme
• A pleasant vrijmibo
• An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Marlou Raam: 020 –6325676.
Acquisition responses are not welcome