Product Manager Multimedia
Do you have a passion for electronics? Do you make razor-sharp purchasing deals and are you the one who knows where to find the opportunities in the market? Then read on.
In this great position you will manage and supervise various purchasing projects and you will be an important link in the development and purchase of innovative non-food products in the electronics or hobby category. Together with the other Product Managers you are indispensable by, among other things, testing the commercial feasibility of products and you work along with Sales, Quality Management, Graphic Design, our team in China and the suppliers.
You do this by:
- Making agreements with interested parties about the products you have purchased in connection with production, certification, delivery, deadlines, etc.
- Managing and monitoring the administration.
- Execute price requests plus negotiations and make price calculations for sales quotations.
- Trend watching, market research and searching on (international) fairs.
- Initiate and realize product innovations.
- Test and monitor product quality.
- Develop and implement strategic and operational product strategies for the short and long term through concrete proposals and activities.
“At Karsten International you are working and growing in the best possible way. You are surrounded by people with tons of experience, eager to share their passion. Over here you will be noticed and you will be heard. If you are looking for a job that is challenging, creative but most of all fun, this is the place to be. ” Katja, Assistant Product Manager
What you bring with you
- Minimum HBO thinking and working level
- A number of years of relevant experience as a Product Manager, Purchaser or Category Manager within the Retail industry.
- Experience with and knowledge of project management and product development.
- You are already familiar with the Chinese (business) culture.
- The purchasing process holds no secrets for you.
- You are known for your sharpness, analytical ability, accuracy and boundless energy.
- You have a driving license B in your pocket and no objection to traveling abroad (several times a year).
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Appropriate salary
- Room for personal growth and professional development
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- 13th month bonus
- 8% holiday allowance
- An extensive lunch
- Fresh fruit
- Freshly ground coffee
- Boot Camp
- Your own football team
- Discount on cool products
- A weekly Frimibo and fun parties
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A great team of colleagues
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome