Account Manager Germany
full time – 40 hours
To enable further growth of the organization, we are currently looking for an Account Manager New Business (B2B retail) for the German market. In this position, you will be responsible for expanding our customer base and maintaining current relationships within this area.
Your tasks will also be:
Cold acquisition at retailers in Germany, calling/visiting new and existing customers and scheduling your own appointments; accomplishing line extension at existing customers; signing contracts and providing commercial services to retailers.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Hands-on, strong drive, energetic, out-of-the-box thinker;
- Experience in sales and cold acquisition
- German language fluently spoken and written
- Good knowledge of English or Dutch language for internal communication
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with Excel
- In possession of a driving license
You have a professional appearance, a positive attitude and perseverance. You are commercial with an entrepreneurial mindset and a persuasive caller. Your communication skills are excellent. In addition, you have a close affinity with Germany. Proportion office/customer visits are around 70/30.
If you are fascinated by sales and new business, then this is your new & ideal opportunity! You are a highly motivated and results – oriented person with strong self-motivation.
Next to that, we offer:
- Salary in line with market practice
- Lunch and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bootcamp & Indoor Soccer Team
- View of the skyline of Amsterdam Zuidas and Olympic Stadium
- Easy to reach by car and public transport
- Good team spirit and activities together
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via email@example.com or call her at 020-261 5610.
Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.