HR Assistant – Office Manager
Are you an administrative powerhouse who puts the finishing touches and an organizer pur sang? Then read on.
With an office in Amsterdam, an office and warehouse in Purmerend and 2 offices in China, there is plenty of work to do and every day is different! You guarantee a well-oiled HR administration, a smooth recruitment process and a perfectly organized office. You like to think about how things can run even smoother and more streamlined and with your eye for detail you proactively pick up work where you see it.
On a row:
- Taking care of the administrative processes with regard to inflow, outflow and throughput, such as drawing up agreements and leave registration.
- Coordinating the recruitment process, such as the 1st selection of applicants, scheduling interviews, conducting assessments, reference checks and contact with agencies.
- Managing, monitoring and signaling deadlines (eg contracts) and (mandatory) training and education.
- Point of contact for employees.
- Administrative support to the HR Manager and CEO.
- Organizing fun staff events.
- Reception of guests, mail and parcels.
- Manage general telephone and representation office.
- Management of keys, parking spaces and access passes.
- Inventory management of office supplies.
- Organizing business trips and applying for visas.
- Manage kitchen and order groceries.
A random working day
At 09:00 you start up your laptop and take a tour through the office. You see that the dishwasher is full, so you unload it, grab a cup of freshly ground coffee and go through your mailbox. You prioritize new emails and check the tasks that are on your to-do for today. Then the phone rings. An applicant has questions about a vacancy and you answer them enthusiastically. You will then assess the received applications. You discuss a number of CVs with the managers and schedule 2 interviews. You personalize a nice gift online for a colleague’s anniversary that will take place next week and you have a short meeting with the HR Manager to discuss current affairs.
Time for lunch! Are you going for a healthy couscous salad with grilled vegetables or a tasty sandwich today?
After lunch, the masseur will be waiting for you and you will enjoy a relaxing massage. You are fully reloaded and pick up a number of emails with questions from colleagues. For one you arrange a new access pass and for another you request a German course. An applicant will come in for an assessment at 3 p.m. and you ensure that everything is ready and you supervise the applicant. Meanwhile, a customer calls with product questions that you forward to customer service and you make an Excel overview of the costs and benefits of that one vacancy for which you found the right candidate last week. You check with your IT colleague whether the laptop has been prepared for a new colleague and whether the workplace is ready.
Wow, it’s already 5:30 PM. You take a quick tour through the office, empty that full trash can and close your laptop. See you tomorrow!
Your talents and our requirements
As an HR Assistant it is important that you dare to take initiative, work in a structured way and have good analytical skills. You have absolute integrity, you always work accurately and you are without doubt a perfectionist. You will continue until you have achieved the desired result and you have excellent communication skills.
In addition, you have:
- Gained a number of years of experience in an HR function or a completed study in Human Resource.
- HBO thinking and working level.
- Sound knowledge of Excel.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of labor legislation is a plus.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on all products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost via +31 (0)20 261 5610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome