24 – 40 hours per week
As a creative marketing professional you know how to lift Karsten International to an even higher level and with your knowledge you get the unique opportunity to put fantastic products on the market. You bring the story behind our products to the rest of the world full of enthusiasm and expertise. You do this together with our enthusiastic team of product developers and graphic designers. You will take care of our commercial communication to consumers and our retail customers and also work closely with the online marketer and sales colleagues.
You define and guarantee the right marketing mix per brand. You tell “our story” by brand. That starts with the packaging of the product, then the website and then social media. Curious which brands will come under your wing? 3D & Print, Optismile, Cleanrite, Bioright, Silvergear, Pixeljet, Ink & print, Inkline, Crafts & co are a few which you will continue to market with your unique way of storytelling.
Your tasks will also include
- Further development of a strong marketing strategy
- Writing and editing texts for campaigns
- Briefing the graphical design department
- Social media management
- Create product brochures for the sales department
- Set up online marketing campaigns
- Developing POS materials for in-store
- Contribute to employer branding
As our ideal candidate you are commercially established and you want to convey our story as clearly as possible. You are creative, independent, you know how to empathize with our target groups and attract their attention. You are familiar with online marketing, offline marketing, communication and other promotional activities.
We are also looking for someone who
- At least a bachelor degree with a Marketing background
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Knowledge of the German and French languages is highly appreciated
- You certainly have demonstrable experience in a similar position
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfill a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that we offer
- Bootcamp & our own soccer team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Easy to reach by car (West Bound Amsterdam – Take the S107)
- Easy to reach by public transport (Metro station – Henk Sneevlietweg) 5 min. walk to the office
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via 020-261 5610.
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.