Customer Service Employee
24-40 hours per week
You are fully aware that service and customer service are of great importance to a progressive company. Meeting customers, switching quickly, product knowledge and providing the best service, that’s your thing! In this way, we keep the quality of our customer service at the top with your commitment.
Your tasks will also include
- Answering emails and talking to customers by telephone
- Proactively looking for solutions and consulting when necessary
- Handling return shipments
- Reporting customer feedback to the quality team
To be successful in this position, you are service-oriented and accurate. Within this solo function, you know how to keep an overview and you are flexible. You are not afraid to manage a webshop.
We are also looking for someone who
- Who has an MBO working and thinking level
- Understands Microsoft Office
- You are interested in how the technology works and like to learn more about our products
- Has similar work experience and affinity with retail
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfil a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that, we offer:
- Bootcamp & our own soccer team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Easy to reach by car (West Bound Amsterdam – Take the S107)
- Easy to reach by public transport (Metro station – Henk Sneevlietweg) 5 min. walk to the office
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via 020-261 5610.
Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.