Assistant Product Management
Fulltime – 40 hours per week
As an Assistant Product Management you will be offering support to the Product Managers by picking up all the common tasks. You are daily active with various administrative tasks, such as processing data and entering various data.
Your tasks will also include
- Processing data and entering various data in our ERP system
- Collect and systematically process customer data in the specific customer systems (SIM, API, Trace One)
- Coordinate and label incoming and outgoing product samples
- Maintaining the showroom and coordinating (sales) samples
- Monitoring deadlines of repeat orders
- Coordinate and keep track of the ‘photo database’
- Outline questions to our suppliers and compare offers in Excel
To be successful within this position, you are accurate and critical. You have strong administrative skills and do not hesitate from switching quickly when changes occur in your daily tasks. You are also customer-oriented, result-oriented and pragmatic and have approximately 2 years of experience in a similar position.
We are also looking for someone who
- Is in possession of a driving license
- Has excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Dutch is a plus.
- Has affinity with Retail
- Is confident of working with Microsoft Office, excellent Excel skills is a must
- Has experience with working in ERP systems
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfill a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that we offer
- Bootcamp & our own soccer team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Easy to reach by car (West Bound Amsterdam – Take the S107)
- Easy to reach by public transport (Metro station – Henk Sneevlietweg) 5 min. walk to the office
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via 020-261 5610.
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.