Supply Chain Planner
32-40 hours per week
Are you a planner with organizational talent, strong analytical skills and a passion for logistics? Do you keep your cool during hustle and bustle? Then read on.
In this position you are responsible for optimal stock management of thousands of products and you will be an important link in delivering our products to the customer on time. With many large retailers and consumers as customers, we have a large throughput of stock.
You ensure that the stocks in our 2 warehouses never go out of stock, the stock movement remains under control and you know when new stock needs to be ordered. Of course you are not alone. In this position you work closely together with the Supply Chain Manager and you interact a lot with your colleagues from Online Sales and Product Management.
- Planning the incoming and outgoing goods flows.
- Analyzing stocks by data analysis and preparation of a continuous forecast.
- Taking care of rotation in stock.
- Preventing out of stock by ordering new stock on time.
- Coordinate transport schedules.
- Communicating the planning to the various parties involved; internally and externally.
- Proactively informs those involved when the situation requires it.
- Support of the Supply Chain Manager.
- Solving logistics issues and submitting improvement proposals, if necessary.
- You have several years of experience with logistics and planning.
- Preferably you have gained practical work experience within a warehouse.
- You are good with Excel and data management systems.
- Data analysis is not unknown to you.
- You can switch quickly, you are disciplined, you work systematically and you know how to keep an overview at all times.
- Thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language in written word.
- You have a higher vocational education to think and work.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome