Sales Assistant Germany
24-32 hours per week
Are you a commercial assistant who is ready for a new challenge and do you want to work in a successful business?
As Sales Assistant Germany you will be closely working together with our Account Managers for Germany and you will be the point of contact for German Retail Customers. The focus here will be on administrative tasks and monitoring customer communication, but also visit fairs and offering commercial support to the Account Manager.
Your tasks listed:
• Coordinate communication and workflows between customer and the internal departments.
• Responding to customer specific requirements.
• Taking care of, and labeling samples for customers and prospects.
• Arranging and confirming appointments for the Account Manager – preparing visiting appointments.
• Handling incoming calls, sending documentation and follow-up, setup and execution of mailings.
• Elaboration of (complex) offers.
“It is great to be working with a team of professionals and to be serving many large accounts. I keep developing myself and it makes me proud to see how successful our products are around the world.” Johana Schlotter, Junior Account Manager Germany.
• You are accurate, helpful and have a commercial sense.
• You have a professional appearance and excellent communication skills.
• You have a Bachelor degree in your pocket and a few years of experience in a similar function.
• You know your way around in working with Excel.
• You are a (near) native German speaker who understands the German market and have a professional command of the English language as well.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
• Fresh fruit
• Boot camp
• Your own soccer team
• Discount on products
• Personal development plan
• An excellent pension scheme
• A pleasant vrijmibo
• An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome