As a Quality Manager you will be responsible for keeping the quality of our products and our processes, high. You will be working closely with the Product Development team and you will be in charge of monitoring the requirements that must be checked at the factories we are working with.
You will ensure that our products meet the legal requirements and will be monitoring the development of the law and regulations within the product groups in which Karsten International is active. You also have knowledge of certifications for non-food products such as dental care, 3D printing, gadgets and ink cartridges, for different countries.
You do not have a checklist approach, but you have focus on overseeing the quality in general. Next to that, you will be working on drawing up quality processes and risk analyzes and you provide advice regarding this to the management.
Your tasks will be also:
- Monitoring quality awareness within the company
- Developing and implementing inspections within the factories we’re working with
- Upgrading and/or maintaining the quality procedures
- Adopt ad hoc matters in the field of quality management
- Supporting the Product Management team
- Making an indicative estimate of the risks within the current process
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position. To be successful within this position, you are critical and accurate, you have a positive attitude and you can work independently. You have excellent communication skills and know how to communicate the importance of quality management to your colleagues. You also have a technical background and you have, for example, experience with product management.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Has good knowledge of the English language. Dutch will be a plus
- Has affinity with Retail
- Is in the position of a drivers license
- Has completed a study (in the direction of) Quality Management
- Is familiar with BRC Global Standards or similar
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfill a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that we offer:
- Salary in line with market practice
- Bootcamp & yoga
- Friday afternoon drinks
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please contact Lauren Blommesteijn via 020-261 5610.