40 hours per week
Are quality, analytical skills and decisiveness anchored in your DNA? Then read on.
As our Quality Manager, it is your responsibility to ensure the quality of our products and to trade. In this position, you will work closely with the colleagues from Product Management and our team in China, ensure that all our products meet legal requirements and monitor the development of laws and regulations within the product groups in which Karsten International is active. You supervise Customer Service, which reports to you with regard to product quality. In addition, you optimize quality processes, carry out risk analyzes and advise management on this.
- Initiate and monitor inspections within the factories we work with.
- To order inspections and tests to be carried out that are related to the progress and / or planning of product development.
- Improvement and enforcement of quality procedures.
- Making an indicative estimate of the risks within the current processes.
- Maintaining the quality management system (BRC) and responsible for the external certification of this system.
- Responsible for product quality and in accordance with certifications.
- Performing quality checks on products and samples.
- Sets preconditions and makes agreements about product quality together with the parties involved and / or colleagues.
- Monitoring the administration and delivery of project documents for quality management.
- Drawing up and implementing action plans and policy based on evaluations carried out.
- Ensuring quality awareness within the organization.
- You are able to keep an overview, are stress resistant, an initiator and work with a problem-solving attitude.
- You are at your best in a dynamic and hectic work environment.
- Technical insight.
- You have a HBO / WO thinking ability.
- Several years of experience in a similar position and a technical background.
- Knowledge of certifications for non-food products such as electronics, dental and personal care, 3D printing and ink cartridges, for different countries.
- Knowledge of product legislation. CE (all directives and standards) and GNP are not unknown to you.
- Knowledge of quality management systems (such as BRC).
- Professional command of the English language.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome