As an online marketer you know how to optimally use online marketing within our organization. You contribute to the analysis and optimization of (the results of) our website (s) and you are busy with the weekly measurement of the online campaigns, which you improve, where necessary. Furthermore, you are involved in managing marketplaces such as Bol.com, Amazon and Wallmart. You are also responsible for collecting leads with which sales can start immediately. You do this through online campaigns, forms of the website (s) etc.
Your tasks will also include:
- Implementing online product marketing campaigns
- Google AdWords and Shopping
- Inventing and developing the online marketing strategy
- Searching for new online opportunities and adjusting the current campaigns where necessary
We are looking for someone with at least 4 years of experience as an online marketer. We are looking for someone who can think strategically and who is enterprising. Next to that, we are looking for someone who is data-driven and can make solid choices with the aim of captivating and build customer relations and with that, is willing to achieve our (International) growth.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Has catchy and commercial writing skills in both English and Dutch
- Has experience with Google AdWords and Shopping (plus)
- Completed a study in Marketing
- Is in the possession of a driving license
- Has experience with marketplaces like Bol.com and Amazon
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfill a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that we offer:
- Salary in line with market practice
- Bootcamp & yoga
- Friday afternoon drinks
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Lauren Blommesteijn via 020-261 5610.