24 – 40 hours
Are you an organizer pur sang and do you like to put the finishing touches on everything? Then read on. We offer a challenging position where you become the one who is responsible for a perfectly organized office and provides administrative support where necessary. You hereby consider how things can run even smoother and more streamlined and with your eye for detail you proactively pick up work on where you see this.
On a row:
•Personal Assistant for the CEO
• Point of contact for tenants of our office spaces
• Reception of guests, mail and packages
• Management of the representation of our office
• Management of keys, parking spaces and access passes
• Stock management of office supplies
• Organizing business trips and visa applications
• Management of the kitchen and ordering groceries
• Backup for the financial administration and supply chain planning
Your talents and our requirements
What talents you absolutely must master and should not be missing are a tidy character, structured, accurate and you are without a doubt a perfectionist. You continue with your eye for detail until you have achieved the desired result and you have excellent communication skills.
You have several years of experience in a similar position and have at least a MBO4 diploma. You know how to work with Excel.
Because you work in an international team, it is important that you have a good command of the English language in word and writing.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on all products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome