Sales Assistant Germany
Fulltime – 36-40 hours per week
Are you that commercial assistant who is ready for a new challenge and do you want to work in a successful business?
As Sales Assistant Germany you will be closely working with our Account Manager Germany and you will be the point of contact for German Retail Customers. The focus here will be on administrative tasks and monitoring customer communication, but also visit fairs and offering commercial support to the Account Manager.
Your tasks will also be:
- Coordinate communication and workflows between the customer and the internal departments
- Responding to customer specific requirements
- Taking care of, and labelling samples for customers and prospects.
- Arranging and confirming appointments for the Account Manager – preparing visiting appointments
- Handling incoming calls, sending documentation and follow-up, setup and execution of mailings.
- Elaboration of (complex) offers
To be successful in this position you have a professional appearance. You have excellent communication skills, you are accurate, helpful and have a commercial sense. You are a native German speaker who understands the German market.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Has a hands-on mentality and can work in a team
- Is it the possession of a driving license
- Has good knowledge of MS office
- Has a Bachelor degree
- Has affinity with Retail
- Has good knowledge of English and (native) German language, both written and spoken.
Karsten International is an ambitious import/trading company in non-food customer products for daily use. We import products in the field of personal care, daily cleaning and office needs. The customer base includes nearly all supermarkets and non-food retailers in the Benelux. We are a young dynamic team based in Amsterdam in a great office. You will be working in this office. Do you have the ambition to become an Account Manager? Anything is possible in our company!
Next to that, we offer:
- Fresh fruit
- Bootcamp, yoga and a soccer team
- Good team spirit and activities together
Are you convinced you will be our new colleague? Then we would like to receive your CV in English and a small motivation in German including a recent photograph. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via email@example.com or call her at 020 632 5610.
Acquisitions from agencies are not welcome