24-40 hours per week
You will become our star player when it comes to the financial administration, you work closely with the entire team and you are not afraid to speak to people when this is necessary. You perform the tasks below with pleasure and gladly support your colleagues.
Your tasks will also include
- Import bank statements into our system
- Preparing statements/bookings with corresponding ledger
- Sales invoicing
- Debtor management
- Processing incoming invoices
- Preparing payment orders
- Post processing
- Preparing documents for the annual accounts
- Provide administrative support where necessary
To be successful within this position, you are accurate and helpful. You know how to keep an overview at all times and have numerical insight. You are a financial talent, looking for your 2nd or 3th step in your career and you are ready to take on the financial administration with us and continue to grow in this!
We are also looking for someone who
- Has at least MBO working and thinking level
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus (we work with Nav)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, proper knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language, in word and writing
- has 1-10 years of experience in a similar job
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfil a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that, we offer
- Bootcamp & our own soccer team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via 020-261 5610.