Data Entry Administrator
24 – 32 hours per week
Do you guarantee a flawless administration? Then we are looking for you!
As our Data Entry Administrator, you are responsible for the input and processing of our data. You ensure that all information is correct and up to date, in which you work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and the assistance of our Product Management team.
Your tasks will be:
- Processing various data and entering various data in our ERP system
- Collect and process product and manufacturer data in the specific customer systems
- Coordinate and keep track of the ‘photo database’
- Signalling, remedying and reporting possible (administrative) bottlenecks
Are you looking for a bit more diversity within the job? Combining this function with the management of our Customer Service is negotiable.
To be successful within this position, you are very accurate. You have strong administrative skills and do not get scared from asking for information when data or data is incomplete. You have a structured and stable personality and knows better than anyone that everything falls or stands with a correct database.
We are also looking for someone who
- Has MBO working and thinking level
- Is able to control his own activities
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Convenient with Microsoft Office
- Experienced with working in an ERP system
- Has experience with data entry activities
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfil a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that, we offer
- Bootcamp & our own indoor soccer team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Easy to reach by car (West Bound Amsterdam – Take the S107)
- Easy to reach by public transport (Metro station – Henk Sneevlietweg), 5-minute walk to the office
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via 020 – 261 5610.
Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.