Customer Service Employee
40 hours per week
You are fully aware that service and customer service are of great importance to a progressive company. Meeting customers, switching quickly, product knowledge and providing the best service, that’s your thing! In this way, we keep the quality of our customer service at the top with your commitment.
Your tasks will also include
- Answering emails and talking to customers by telephone
- Proactively looking for solutions and consulting when necessary
- Handling return shipments
- Reporting customer feedback to the quality team
- Technical assessment of products
To be successful in this position, you are service-oriented and accurate. Within this solo function, you know how to keep an overview and you are flexible. You are not afraid to manage a webshop and you absolutely have technical insight.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Who has an MBO working and thinking level
- Understands Microsoft Office
- Has technical knowledge
- You like to learn more about our products
- Has similar work experience and affinity with retail
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfil a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that, we offer:
- Bootcamp, yoga & our own soccer team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via 020-261 5610.