Assistant Product Management / Buyer
Fulltime – 40 hours per week
As an Assistant Product Manager, you will be offering support to the Product Managers by picking up all the common tasks. You are daily active with various administrative tasks, such as processing data and entering various data.
Your tasks will also include
- Coordinate the purchasing process with the associated tasks (in cooperation with our China office)
- Continuation and monitoring deadlines of repeat orders
- Assessing production samples, with an eye for detail
- Coordinate and label incoming and outgoing product samples
- Processing data and entering various data in our ERP system
- Collect and process product and manufacturer data in the specific customer systems
- Maintaining the showroom and coordinating (sales) samples
- Coordinate and keep track of the ‘photo database’
- Outline questions about suppliers and compare quotations in Excel
- Making Product sheets for the sales team
- Conducting market research
To be successful within this position, you are accurate and critical. You have strong administrative skills and do not hesitate from switching quickly when changes occur in your daily tasks. You are also customer-oriented, result-oriented and pragmatic and have approximately 2 years of experience in a similar position.
We are also looking for someone who
- Has at least MBO working and thinking level
- Knowledge of the purchasing process
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Affinity with Retail
- Convenient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with working in ERP systems
- In possession of a driving license B
- Interested in non-food consumer products and loves spotting the trends
- Has no problem with working within an international team
- Work experience with Asian/Chinese suppliers is certainly appreciated!
We offer a challenging job in a young and enthusiastic team with an informal corporate culture. You will fulfil a crucial role within the organization. Karsten International is in a phase of strong growth and development, so there is more than enough space to contribute to this.
Next to that, we offer
- Bootcamp & our own soccer team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Easy to reach by car (West Bound Amsterdam – Take the S107)
- Easy to reach by public transport (Metro station – Henk Sneevlietweg) 5 min. walk to the office
- An Instagram worthy office
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV and photo. You can mail the application to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost via 020-261 5610.
Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.