As Sales Assistant Germany you will be closely working with our Account Manager Germany and you will be the point of contact for German Retail Customers. The focus here will be on administrative tasks and monitoring customer communication, but also visit fairs and offering commercial support to the Account Manager.
Your tasks will also be:
- Coordinate communication and workflows between customer and the internal departments
- Responding to customer specific requirements
- Taking care of, and labeling samples for customers and prospects.
- Arranging and confirming appointments for the Account Manager – preparing visiting appointments
- Handling incoming calls, sending documentation and follow-up, setup and execution of mailings.
- Elaboration of (complex) offers
To be successful in this position you have a professional appearance. You have excellent communication skills, you are accurate, helpful and have a commercial sense. In addition, you have a close affinity with Germany.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Has a hands on mentality and can work in a team
- Is in the possession of a driving license
- Has good knowledge of MS office
- Has a Bachelor degree
- Has affinity with Retail
- Has good knowledge of the English and German language, both written and spoken. Dutch is a plus
Karsten International is an ambitious import/trading company in non-food customer products for daily use. We import products in the field of personal care, daily cleaning and office needs. The customer base includes nearly all supermarkets and non-food retailers in Europe. We are a young an dynamic team based in Amsterdam in a great office. You will be working from the Amsterdam office.
Next to that we offer:
- Salary in line with market practice
- Bootcamp and Yoga
- Good team spirit and activities together
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your CV in English and a small motivation in German including a recent photograph. You can mail your application to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please contact Lauren Blommesteijn at 020 261 5610.