As Jr. Account Manager France you work closely with our Account Manager responsible for France. You will be the point of contact for France Retail Customers. The focus will be on three key topics: Commercial development, close work with internal team (product development, graphic, logistic …) and dealing with customer long term relationship. You will be quickly autonomous on your sector with occasional trips to France.
Your tasks will also include:
– Development of the turnover by negotiating product reference with B2B customers (national group, intermediate, chain stores, etc.) for all product lines and monitoring the existing ones.
– Identify the prescription opportunities of our products and develop new networks (Handling incoming calls, sending documentation, samples and follow-up, setup and execution of mailings)
– Elaboration of complex offers
– Sales forecasts and distribution gains
– Managing annual agreements, rate changes, assortments and promotional plans.
To be successful in this position you have excellent negotiating skills, a professional appearance and a commercial sense. You have a hands on mentality, excellent communication skills and great analytical skills. You are not afraid contact customers over the phone or via email.
We are also looking for someone who:
– Has affinity and experience with Retail
– Is French native, good knowledge of English both written and spoken (interview will be in English)
– Would be considering expat experience a plus (studies or job)
– Has a Bachelor / Master degree
– Has a driving license
– Has good knowledge of MS office and CRM system
Karsten International is an ambitious import / trading company in non-food products for everyday use. We import products in the field of personal care, daily cleaning and office needs. The customer base includes nearly all supermarkets and non-food retailers in the Benelux, Germany and France. We are a young and dynamic team based in Amsterdam.
– Salary adapted to the market with 8% Holiday allowance
– Bonus at the end of the year
– Start date September 3rd
– Good team spirit and activities together
– Real potential of development
We are really welcome to receive a direct candidate from France.
Important to take in consideration if you think to come live here:
– 95% of chance that you will start with flat sharing (+/- 750 € per month inside Amsterdam not so easy to find)
– Great experience in a wonderful and international city
– No relocation package – you want to get a new working experience
– Really dynamic market
– Dutch way of working (it will change your life!)
– Our company and Dutch culture are in a positive attitude way of working
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your CV in English, salary expectation and a small motivation including a recent photograph. You can mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Please contact Lauren Blommesteijn at 020 261 5610