Are you looking for an organization where you can meet with all facets of (online) marketing and e-commerce, where you can actually apply your knowledge into practice and where you also work with cool products? An internship where responsibility and room for personal input are paramount? Then read on!
As an intern you make an important contribution to the daily work in the e-commerce team. You support a team of 4 online marketers, a copywriter, an e-tailing specialist and an IT specialist. The department is led by the E-Commerce Manager.
In consultation with the department, it is possible to formulate a last year graduation assignment. The condition is that you are willing to work in the marketing department for 4 days, so that your knowledge of marketing continues to grow.
What could your internship look like?
You fully participate in the team and you will perform tasks in different disciplines. A selection of the possibilities:
- Ensure that our products shine on our web shops and marketplaces, such as Bol.com and Amazon.
- Together with our (external) photographer, ensure that the products are photographed from the best side.
- Administrating new products in our Content Management System (CMS).
- Performing keyword analyses, creating landing pages and optimization of product pages.
- Social Media support.
- Sourcing Facebook and Instagram for suitable influencers.
You are highly involved in the implementation of all the plans of this organization, so this will be a super instructive internship!
- You are following a MBO or HBO education.
- You are ambitious, analytical and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- You work proactively and dare to come up with good ideas.
- You are interested in developing brands.
- You have basic knowledge of (online) marketing.
- You have good communication skills and a smooth pen.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new rising marketing star? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome