Functional Application Manager
32-40 hours per week
Is your personal ambition just as great as ours for our automation? Then read on.
In this broad and dynamic position you are responsible for our equipment, connections, applications, systems and guaranteeing of data quality. For the users you are the representative of the information systems and applications. Together with your colleague you form the IT department. You ensure that the applications and systems are used optimally, so that the business needs, user wishes and systems are completely aligned.
Your tasks in a row
- Supporting colleagues in using the information systems and applications.
- You provide insight and transfer functionalities to the users. A practical example; you help your colleagues from Sales with making dashboards and list selections and you ensure that Product Management can enter data as efficiently as possible.
- Building of reports and application of data analyzes. In this way you manage the data quality optimally and proactively introduce solid solutions.
- Optimalization and coordination of the functional requirements and wishes of the users. When necessary you consult with suppliers and external consultants.
- If desired, you prepare test scenarios and coordinate test and acceptance procedures.
- Keeping track of new application possibilities and developments in the market in order to implement them within the organization in order to maintain and innovate an efficient IT landscape.
Systems that you will work with:
- Business Central (Add-ons: Document Capture, Zetadocs and EDI)
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- PIM system
- CMS for the web shops (including Woocommerce and Sana)
You know how to find your way in the search for the optimal connection between business strategy and the possibilities that technology has to offer. In addition, you manage the entire IT in practice. In case of malfunctions and questions, people know where to find you. Of course you have technical insight, a problem solving attitude and you know how to set priorities. In addition to working in a team, you also value autonomy and like to manage projects independently. You are eager to find out how a process or system can run even more efficiently and you are not afraid of the unknown. Helpful is what you are and you are happy to be there for your colleagues.
We are also looking for a candidate
- Who has at least 2 years of relevant work experience and is ready for a 2nd or 3rd step in his or her career.
- Has completed an education in IT or business administration.
- It goes without saying that you have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and that you can easily master various computer systems.
- Experience with Business Central or other ERP systems would be great.
- In addition to the Dutch language, you also speak and write the English language sufficiently.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome