Account Manager New Business France
32-40 hours per week
Is sales your middle name and are you ready to conquer the French market with us?!
Together with your French colleague, you are responsible for arranging business in France and you will be the point of contact for your French retail customers. You will introduce our wide range of great products to the retailers. Examples of categories are powered dental care, biological cleaning products, ink cartridges and much more in beauty, hobby and personal care. Our product development team will hand you the best products and prices to win the business, and your colleagues will support you when needed.
Next to generating new business, your focus will be on visiting fairs, administrative tasks, and monitoring customer communication. The proportion of office/customer visits is around 80/20, but you are going to change this ratio.
Your tasks on a row:
- Cold acquisition of new business.
- Responding to customer-specific requirements.
- Taking care of samples for customers and prospects.
- Arranging and visiting appointments.
- Handling calls, sending documentation and follow-up, setup and execution of mailings.
- Elaboration of (complex) offers.
- Focusing on business development.
To be successful in this position you are highly result-driven, you are accurate, helpful and have a strong commercial sense. You have a lot of energy and a positive mindset. You will not take no for an answer. Of course, you are not afraid to pick up the phone and approach possible new customers.
Next to that, we are looking for someone who:
- Is in the possession of a driving license.
- Has good knowledge of MS office.
- Has a Bachelor degree.
- Has enough knowledge of the English language and is fluent in the French language, both written and spoken.
- Is well known for the French retail market.
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
Next to that, we offer:
- Fresh fruit
- Our own soccer team
- Discount on all products
- Personal development plan
- Good team spirit and activities together
- An Instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Are you interested and do you meet the job requirements? Then we would like to receive your CV in English and a small motivation in French. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sharon Oost at 020 261 5610.
Acquisitions from agencies are not welcome