24 hours per week
Are you the one who puts the finishing touches at all times and values accuracy? Then read on.
Because we are growing fast, we are looking for administrative support for the Finance department.
You will enjoy carrying out the following activities:
• Process bank statements
• Prepare statements / bookings with corresponding general ledger account
• Sales invoicing
• Accounts receivable management
• Process incoming invoices
• Preparing payment orders
• Backup of the Office Management
To be successful in this position you are accurate and honest. You know how to keep an overview at all times and you have a strong numerical insight. You are an administrative talent, ready for a 2nd or 3rd step in your career and are eager to take on the financial administration with us and to grow further.
We are also looking for a talent who
- Has a MBO4 degree or higher
- Has a minimum of 3 year working experience in a similar position
- Experience with ERP systems would be great (we work with Navision)
- Has an understanding of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language, in speech and writing
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on all products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome