Customer Service Support
24 hours per week
Are you looking for a position in which responsibility and space for your own input are paramount? We got the job for you! You are not given a pre-prepared task package, but you look at the customer demand and the product in order to arrange a suitable solution. In this diverse and challenging position you are the person who is responsible for contact with the consumer and therefore you are an indispensable link in the quality of our products.
As a Customer Service Employee you would like to discover how products work. Together with your colleague Shrikant you will inspect, test and assess products. You also work together with marketing, so that they can, for example, write a manual that is so good that you will not receive any customer questions about it.
This means that you are the type who likes to do business. Because, what would you do if you received three similar customer questions about a certain product?
To keep it clear, here’s a summary of your tasks:
- Answering emails, social posts and speaking to customers by phone.
- Independently looking for solutions and consults when necessary.
- Handling returns.
- Report and follow up on customer feedback.
- Technical inspection and assessment of products.
- You are service-oriented and accurate in everything you do.
- You know how to keep an overview, because you work in a structured way and you are flexible when necessary.
- You have technical insight and see a challenge in inspecting and testing (defective) products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Open to learn making independently reports and improvement proposals.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome