Administrator Supply Chain
32-40 hours per week
Are you an administrative professional with a helicopter view who considers data quality to be of great importance? Do you stay rock steady in times of hustle and bustle? Then read on.
In this position you are an extension of the Supply Chain by providing administrative support. With your work you make an important contribution to ensure that the process after the sale of our beautiful products runs smoothly.
Your function include processing sales orders for large retail customers within the ERP system and registering deliveries within the customer portals.
In addition, you work closely with the Online Sales team by ensuring correctly booked transfer orders from the distribution center to the E-Fulfillment center. You anticipate supply and demand by making stock forecasts, resulting in optimal stock management for online sales.
With many large retailers and consumers as our customers, we have a large running of stock, which is why securing the processing of the logistics data is of great importance in order to ensure optimal and error-free delivery of quality. You will never have to get bored in this challenging position!
- Processing sales orders in the ERP system (Business Central) and check item availability.
- Planning of deliveries to customers and possibly register in customer portals.
- Supplement E-Fulfillment center for Online Sales; plan and post inventory transfers between own warehouses.
- Execution of stock forecasts, resulting in optimal stock management.
- Entering master data in the ERP system such as articles, customers, suppliers and framework contracts.
- Support of the Supply Chain Planner in the field of other administrative tasks.
- You have several years of experience with data entry and administrative tasks in the field of logistics.
- You can work very well with Excel and data management systems and you work very accurately.
- Experience with Business Central and / or Navision is a plus.
- Data analysing is not unknown to you.
- You can switch quickly, you are disciplined, you work systematically and you know how to keep an overview at all times.
- Thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English language in written word.
- Your level of thinking and working is on a Bachelor’s level.
Who we are?
Karsten International develops a wide range of products for daily use, from the latest gadgets to sustainable beauty products. You name it, we make it. In addition to working hard and delivering quality, enjoyment and collegiality are our top priorities. The team consists of driven product developers, sales experts, logistics talents, online marketing specialists and graphic designers. Thanks to a broad international network and more than ten years of experience, we are winning the hearts of consumers all over the world with our products. You will be given every opportunity to contribute to this.
To ensure that you stay in top condition, we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Boot camp
- Your own soccer team
- Discount on products
- Personal development plan
- An excellent pension scheme
- A pleasant vrijmibo
- An instagram-worthy and easily accessible office in Amsterdam
Will you join our team?
Are you convinced that you should become our new colleague? Press the button to apply.
Do you have any questions? Give a call to Sharon Oost: 020 –2615610.
Acquisition responses are not welcome